- EMILY’s List’s strategic direction and priorities are set and monitored by a National Committee.
- Local EMILY’s List Action Groups in each state and territory elect/nominate a representative to the committee.
- Four general members are also selected by National Committee for their professional expertise and special skills.
- National Co-Convenors, who act as the public face of the organisation, are elected by the National Committee, with one a sitting member of parliament.
- Our current Co-Convenors are: