Past events can be viewed by clicking over here.
The second annual fundraiser for the Joan Kirner Gender Gap Research Fund.
The panel will be facilitated by writer and researcher Rebecca Huntley and features special guests:
- Linda Burney, the First Aboriginal woman elected to the House of Representatives
- Jill Hennessy, Victorian Minister for Health and Ambulance Services
- Liberty Sanger, Principal Lawyer at Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Liza-Jayne (LJ) Loch, Chair of NOW Australia.
This will be a wonderful afternoon of political discussion and networking, secure your tickets today.
- Wednesday, July 04, 2018 at 07:15 AM
- Courtyard room, Queen Victoria Women's Centre in Melbourne, Australia
- $35.00 AUD
Breakfast with Penny Wong
"Foreign affairs in an age of disruption"
Join EMILY's List Australia and Senator Penny Wong for a discussion of how a Shorten Labor Government will further Australian interests and values in a disrupted world. Light refreshments provided.
Wednesday 4th July at 7.15am - 9am
Courtyard room, Queen Victoria Women’s Centre, 210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
Tickets: $65 Non-members / $50 members / $35 concession
Book online: https://emilyslistaus.nationbuilder.com/breakfast_pennywong
- Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 12:30 PM
- Luna Cinema in Leederville, Australia $25.00 AUD
A small private screening of the new documentary “RBG” about the life of legendary United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Date: Sunday 12th August 2018
Location: Luna Cinema, 155 Oxford St, Leederville, Perth
Book online: www.trybooking.com/XHME
Only 29 seats so get in quick!
Proudly supported by Blumers personal injury lawyers
We're honoured to announce our 2018 Oration in Canberra will be presented by Professor Gillian Triggs! Former Human Rights Commissioner and trailblazer who speaks truth to power.
Tickets on sale at www.trybooking.com/SWFV
Sponsor a solidarity ticket $35
Canapes on arrival, drinks at bar prices
Don't miss out, get your ticket quick!
EMILY's List QLD invite you to celebrate the next steps in Abortion Law Reform. Hosted by the Hon Di Farmer MP. We've come a long way but the fight's not over, so together we will make abortion legal in QLD.Event starts at 5:30pm, formalities commence at 6:30pm. BBQ to follow with drinks at bar prices.Full price: $30Concession tickets: $20Book online: trybooking.com/XNRX
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Parliament House in Brisbane, Australia $30.00 AUD
- Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 06:30 PM
- Sofitel in Melbourne, Australia $200.00 AUD
The Hon. Julia Gillard MP will be joined by The Hon. Jenny Macklin MP along with Victorian women ministers & other ‘special guests’ to discuss what it takes for women to get elected in the 21st century. Tickets include drinks & canapés followed by 2 hours of conversation hosted by Australia’s first woman Prime Minister.
All profits will be distributed to women candidates in marginal seats to secure a win in the November State Election.
* Date: On Saturday 25 August 2018
* Time: Drinks & canapés from 6.30pm, speakers 7.30pm - 9.30pm
* Location: Arthur Streeton Auditorium, Sofitel, 25 Collins St, Melbourne
* Tickets: Premium seating $500, Full price $200, Concession $100, Solidarity ticket donation $200.
*Book online: trybooking.com/403097
- Thursday, September 06, 2018 at 12:00 PM
- Barnet Long Room, Customs House in Sydney, Australia $150.00 AUD
Please join EMILY's List, the Hon. Julia Gillard and Elise Delpiano for the first report from the inaugural Julia Gillard Next Generation Internship. Lunch and drinks to be served.
* WHEN: Thursday 6th of September, 12pm-2pm
* WHERE: The Barnet Long Room, Customs House, Circular Quay Sydney
* TICKETS: trybooking.com/XQSU
NB: No designated on site parking available. Site accessible via public transport (Circular Quay station)
Join fellow feminists for a fantastic night of trivia. Funds raised will support the election of progressive Labor women candidates.Drinks and bistro meals at bar prices.Date: Thursday 27th SeptemberTime: 6pm for 6.30pm startLocation: Paddo RSL, 220-232 Oxford St, PaddingtonTickets: $30Book online: trybooking.com/XADO
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Paddo RSL in Paddington, Australia $30.00 AUD
- Saturday, February 02, 2019 at 11:50 PM – February 03, 2019 $25.00 AUD
The ACT EMILY's List Action Group (ELAG) invite members and supporters from across the country to be a part of our tipping competition for the AFL Women's 2019 season. Be in it to win bragging rights and prizes of $75 for first place, $50 for second place and $25 for third place.
Entry is $25 per person and you can join over on the TryBooking page, we will then send you a code and link for the online competition. Start studying the preseason form and invite all of your friends!
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 06:00 PM $30.00 AUD
Our first event for the year is great opportunity to meet the EMILY’s List members of Federal Parliament and kick off a brand new year. The evening will be hosted by Gai Brodtmann MP and we thank her for the ongoing support.
6pm start on Wednesday 13th February 2019. Please meet between 5.30pm and 5.45pm in the marble foyer to be escorted to the venue.
Senate Caucus Room, Parliament House, Canberra
Members $30 / Non-members $40 / Solidarity tickets $15. Book online over here.
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 07:00 AM
- Queensland Unions in South Brisbane, Australia $40.00 AUD
Our annual Valentine's Day Breakfast will be on 14 February 2019 at 7am for a 7:15am start at the Queensland Unions Building, 16 Peel Street, South Brisbane. Tickets are $40 waged / $20 unwaged and can be booked online by clicking here. In support of Ali France for Dickson and Jo Briskey for Bonner.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 04:00 PM – March 14, 2019
2019 is a huge year for EMILY's List Australia with a NSW state election in March and a federal federal election in the coming months. We need women who support Choice, Equity, Diversity, Equal Pay and Childcare in our parliaments more than ever to fight for our rights. We'll be supporting dozens of pro-choice Labor women into parliament so it's crucial that we band together and give generously. So this International Women's Day bid on these beautiful, unique auction items:
Lady Legends Alphabet signed by 41 famous feminists
A one of a kind item, this 'Lady Legends Alphabet' artwork is beautifully framed and signed by 41 prominent Australian feminists and political figures. This star-studded line up includes Sally McManus, Penny Wong, Tanya Plibersek, Malarndirri McCarthy, Jenny McAllister, Terri Butler, Claire Moore, Sharon Claydon, Sue Lines, Catherine King, Julie Owens, and many many many more!
A moving, stunning piece released in 2017 to mark International Women's Day. Featuring beautiful hand drawn art of women reclaiming and taking the power away from the words and slurs used against us. This is a wonderful addition to any passionate, ardent feminist's home.
The auctions close on March 14th at 4pm AEST so get your bids in soon to secure this items!