The second annual fundraiser for the Joan Kirner Gender Gap Research Fund.
The panel will be facilitated by writer and researcher Rebecca Huntley and features special guests:
- Linda Burney, the First Aboriginal woman elected to the House of Representatives
- Jill Hennessy, Victorian Minister for Health and Ambulance Services
- Liberty Sanger, Principal Lawyer at Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Liza-Jayne (LJ) Loch, Chair of NOW Australia.
This will be a wonderful afternoon of political discussion and networking, secure your tickets today.
- June 17, 2018 at 1:45pm – 4:30pm
Brunswick Town Hall
233 Sydney Rd
Melbourne, Victoria 3058
Google map and directions
- $55.00 AUD
- 93 people are going